Study in Europe
Europe has developed a quality assurance scheme, covering all European higher education courses. You’ll find European degrees are great value for money – tuition fees and living expenses are very reasonable, international scholarships are widely available
The international students willing gain education in European countries have to take Schengen student visa. However , if course duration is for one year or more then students must also apply for the residency permit that allows you to reside in the designated country for a period of one whole year.
List of Universities and Colleges
- École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (Switzerland)
- Karolinska Institute (Sweden)
- Heidelberg University (Germany)
- Heidelberg University (Belgium)
- UCAM ( Spain)
- Polytechnic Institute of Braganca ( Portugal)
- Applications are accepted with or without English Proficiency test (IELTS/PTE/TOEFL)
- 12th & Graduate -Min. Requirement 50 % or above depending on the institution
- Gap – 3 years maximum
- Interview is an important aspect of students visa
- How long does it take to receive the visa?
It takes approximately 3 to 4 months to get a Schengen visa in order to study in Europe.